Monday, May 17, 2010

Something about me and my Organisation.





My Respectable Friends

I am placing some picture of my data-base where one could perceive for which reasons it is hard for me to come online un-interruptedly. I request you all, not to discuss more after getting your free/first time prediction. I formulate payment of Rupees 2000/- for coming two to three year of prediction facing all these bellow mentioned work load problems and even few people took predictions many changing their ids, (again few placed me fake data might be due to professional jealousy) which is now not easy as I developed that type of software to detect these fake ids.


For your knowledge I’m informing you all that, this Organization was started here in the year 1994 Dec 25th, at the oldest official city of world, “Cuttack-city” of Orissa State / India is situated in best place of cuttack with five working rooms. A good number of clients are regularly visiting my office from local people to foreigners even though I limited it to High profile people only. One may notice it from this Blog to realize how I’m managing every one single handedly with all financial expenditures needed since long http://profiles.yahoo.com/blog/5UYNUJTNIMCURJ4RRVYBVCR7RM?eid=8B1TyTIzzHTgIdQwwNqcXzHEDqVs506DG3YXsG6WxqPbpWz42g (Later I will post thousands of pictures either in this Blog or in my orkut profile.)


To open up myself more in this tiniest planet and explore optimum level in this mortal body with lot of restrictions and to generate trust upon God / His determined path / to make others realize how He is around us through His Messengers / Planets, and to make my home/family vast or to get more unknown friends from various parts of globe I came here to this Internet prediction. To avoid more discussion, un-necessary light discussions, or emotional attachments I use to create confusion intentionally in others mind against me to get some free time to think / read / research more, and give service to others.


As a moral responsibility, to keep this world terror free and to establish peace and harmony in this Non-violent country as it was much before, and to give a thought about present problems and it’s root cause. I wrote this Blog one could visit there and give a comment to share your view-point / knowledge with me and world. http://thesolutionofislamicterrorism.blogspot.com/


Again will make another Blog where will try to eliminate poverty, non-co-operation, illiteracy, corruption, crime etc from our country to regain our past fame without any aggression or agitations. This is my mission and the path of this mad man’s life. So, if you will talk more then will ignore you like my dearest local friends but whenever will like to share topic of importance, then feel free to ring, mail or chat with me like my own relatives.


God bless you.


by Sankatmochan Mishra

Divine Message (established on 25th Dec 1994)

Cuttack 753009 Orissa. India

Ph: - 91+9337882326

You can contact me in this mail id and get your updates right before any major event of your life, from this bellow mentioned blog for free of cost if we could get time for that. astrological.prediction@gmail.com