Thursday, June 3, 2010

Criticism against me for one's awareness



My respectable friend,


Please don’t compel me to laugh & waste few minutes as well as hours for those @ 5000 people added to my few messenger ids since 2007 reading your statements and be confident first before you utter a single word on me otherwise I will get a big market or more mileage in return.


Mr. Poor guy, please don’t try to show me law, political people, police or press. All yours these high esteems forced by their reasoning to wait for my prediction for more than one month as I rarely have time to write their prediction in details.


I already questioned your honorable Justice, “whether using the name of God as title like “Nyayadhisa,” is one indirect step against Hindu religion and belief or not? Again, if one convicted person like Phulan Devi becomes a parliamentarian, and all these justice forced to follow these decisions under those laws formed by legislative or consorts of those convicted criminals then whether they feel it justice against them or decisions, or they should be punished as they are tolerating injustice against them.


Again I will love to enjoy all media including TV and Paper, whether their chiefs with all members of Censor board could come with their young female relatives age must be within 14 to 18 to court where these females will read and explain meaning of few advertisements like Ipill, and Perfume adds in front of court or any National level of news media? Will really enjoy asking all these beautiful females anchoring under Television Media, when they are going to raise their hands against all these Media, as they are throwing them to dustbin like all air hostess after they lost their skin and flesh age?


Whether these are not like indirect message to our entire literate society that money/skin flesh is more worthy in front of all these media or they really give importance to experienced females rather than these perishable chemistries?


Reading all your silly words I believe, you never even seen these volume of money nor even could say how many zeros are in one crore rupees, nor you could count nor could alive seeing that volume of money at a time. I felt pity for you Mr. wayward son of Mr. Man of crore at-least try to exercise your brain for few minute a day. Muscles of brain are those muscles which develop till end of life, and the strength of that is only measure which differentiate the value one labour class people gain, and one intellectual.


Poor guy, read my message again, apply your brain, it is not at all a hard task for your reasoning as for one old Rickshaw Puller, read and think for few minutes to my message again which I use to give all who request me for prediction from their side like you, whether I ever asked anyone to give me money first or saying them to read their prediction, think thrice then decide to send money if one think my prediction is right? Still they like to send me money, what could I do?


Before providing your birth details (Date. Month, Year, Time, Am/Pm, Place of Birth) should know that, will take @ 5 days to post your prediction in my Blog where you could realize His presence on path of life & to compare accuracy of my prediction with rest of world. I assume, my free prediction will be enough, but will charge, if you need more prediction or in details. You may add self in this messenger to remind me after 5 days. TELE-PHONE NUMBER COMPULSORY to detect & ignore fake data, and to make last five digits as your code no. for prediction. Here is my Blog link http://accurateastrologicalprediction.blogspot.com/ you may read two chapters there, 1. 1. "Why I'm here" or 2. How I’m giving prediction to think & decide.


I believe every one are my own relative and have no special relationship or attachment with anyone. I have moral responsibility towards my Hindu religion which is completely based on zodiac system and planetary position. So, I can’t allow those said non-communal political leaders who never like to take food in any Muslim/Ex-Hindu family nor could dare to say a word in which painful circumstances they all became Non-Hindus who are practicing all these non-sense propaganda against Hinduism indirectly attacking astrology as Hindu religion based on astrology and we could not arrange any Hindu festival without following Hindu ephemeris or Panchang. For this reason I am here.


Again Mr. Fool, I record your statement which I posted here in picture format as I use to save other’s comment after my free prediction for Greenwich record that if time needs could get your IP address or location easily by all your said media and people. I must thank you Mr. Ignorant for whom I got opportunity to open up my feelings and drain up garbage stored in mind to yours.


God bless you and Bye for now.


By Sankatmochan Mishra

Divine Message (established on 25th Dec 1994)

Cuttack 753009 Orissa. India

Ph: - 91+9337882326


You can contact me in this mail id and get your updates from this bellow mentioned Blog

astrological.prediction@gmail.com

http://accurateastrologicalprediction.blogspot.com/