Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Message For You All My Unknown Relatives.







I was, am, and will be busy for another work (property dealing) for which I was heavily busy and will be for few coming months also. Those who are waiting for my prediction may bear with me as because by heart I served you 10.000+ unknown people directly by chat or by few Blogs and like to serve in future too, as knowing future is something like directly experiencing destiny designed by God or realizing Him, and to systematize our path of life using freewill within compulsion of destined path which I consider a greatest moral responsibility towards you all my dearest earth. If you are waiting for your prediction, and that is very important for you may remind me on my said phone no or may discuss with me over phone.


Thank you and God bless you.


Sri.Sankatmochan Mishra


Divine Message (established on 25th Dec 1994)

Cuttack 753009 Orissa. India


Ph: - 91+9337882326